Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: wǔ yí shān zhèng shān xiǎo zhǒng
- Translation: Wuyishan Lapsang Souchong
- Type: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Lapsang souchong
- Origin: Tongmuguan, Wuyishan, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2022/04/20
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Tea Master: Chen Jia
- Black tea presents a special and charming milky fragrance.
There is a faint scent of flowers.
Tongmuguan mountain field water and soil characteristics,
Drink it, will be sweating fever, hiccups,
A little more charming and special aroma.
50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g
Tongmuguan Wild Black Tea Spring Tea