Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Raw Ore Red Slope Mud
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Dimensions: 11.3cm x 9.0cm, capacity 170ml.
- This is a cute teapot. The design of the whole teapot seeks charm in the circle. The pretty straight spout and the ear-shaped handle are in harmony with each other. It is equipped with a small three-legged tripod. It moves like a tripod and is steady and steady, which means steaming.
- Traditionally hand-made, the workmanship is regular and meticulous, using old clay, good air permeability, easy to soak and maintain, engraved on both sides, with the word "Fulu" engraved on the front, a gourd picture engraved on the back, 7 holes for water, and an inner wall seal. The author is Fan Qinjun.
- The hand-engraved calligraphy is strong and powerful, and the blade is particularly sharp wherever it touches.
- Slope mud is a symbiotic mineral, and the ore body contains segmental mud, red mud, and a little purple mud. Therefore, the downslope mud purple clay pot is dark red, slightly translucent yellow, has a fine and oily texture, a very rich grain texture, an obvious sandy texture, and full of old-fashioned flavor.
- Slope mud is collected from the shallow surface layer. The mud is relatively hard, and the ratio of sand to powder is about 7:3. Therefore, the downslope mud purple clay teapot has unique air permeability and is naturally oily. After soaking, it becomes even more oily.
- The downhill mud purple clay teapot is easy to maintain. If you insist on brewing with the same tea, you can quickly see the obvious warm and moist pulp. It has the texture of jade, is very moist, has a vivid color, is very beautiful, and has a simple and rich charm.
- The shape of this pot has smooth lines, and the handle, spout, and body are all in one go. It is a good pot for collecting and playing with. The color of the clay is simple and elegant. It will gradually show its sharpness after being used for a long time. It will change quickly when it is cultivated. It is gentle and solemn. Use it to make tea. When tea is used for a long time, the body of the pot will become warm and moist, and the tea soup brewed will be mellow and fragrant.
Three-legged Milk Tripod Zisha Teapot