Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Rock Rhyme Gaiwan: 7.8 x 8.0 cm, capacity 110 ml.
- Yuanrong Gaiwan: 8.7 x 7.6 cm, capacity 120 ml.
- Horseshoe Gaiwan: 8.6 x 7.5 cm, capacity 120 ml.
- The Xingyu teaware series is fired at high temperatures, and the traces on the utensils change with the temperature of the natural ash, which has great randomness and uncertainty, which is the so-called "mystery".
- Calcined at high temperature, the color of the glaze surface is low-key and retro, revealing the mottled and clumsy traces of the original ore glaze, showing its simplicity and authenticity.
- Antique, full of quiet and indifferent free and easy charm, the interior is creamy, full of warmth, and the natural kiln changes are rich in layers and beautiful.
- Elegant and dignified literati temperament, classic Chinese elements, and traditional quaint charm.
- Handmade utensils, which incorporate the craftsman's wholehearted concentration and temperature, cannot be replaced by regular assembly lines. Every inch and every point of strength is the special imprint of the utensils, and it is also why those who love knives regard them as cherished.
- The raw ore star meteorite glaze undergoes complex chemical changes during the high-temperature reduction firing process and naturally oxidizes to form an excellent and unrepeatable glaze effect. The firing process requires careful observation of the kiln temperature. Due to the complex process and low yield, each raw ore star meteorite glaze tea set is hard-won like a rebirth from the ashes [and each is different] with tea soup, it is soaked for a long time, warm and delicate, with a sense of patina, beautiful and beautiful. Practical and valuable for collection.