Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Craftsmanship: Wood-fired and Soda-fired
- Teapot: The mouth diameter is 3.5 cm, the bottom diameter is 3.5 cm, the height is 7.6 cm, and the capacity is 150 ml.
- Soda firing is a firing method converted from salt firing. Soda is added during the firing process to form sodium silicate to coat the surface of the body.
- The soda is placed in the kiln at a high temperature, allowing the sodium to fully react in the kiln. The sodium in the soda reacts with the silica in the soil to produce glass, forming the unique glaze effect of the soda works.
- Each soda kiln work is irreproducible and unique. These fascinating places and infinite possibilities always make people explore with passion and anticipation.
- The celadon glaze is put into the kiln, and the body is thin and delicate. It is fired with firewood using the ancient method, which takes three days and two nights.
- Its color comes entirely from the intersection and fusion of earth, fire, and gray.
- Soda glaze has become another art form with its unique colors and textures.
Soda Glaze Chai Kiln Yuanman Pot