Frequently Bought Together
- Material: White mud stoneware
- Craft: Handmade, each one is unique.
- Full capacity: 320ml (recommended capacity 200ml or slightly more)
- Size: kettle body diameter 9.3cm, bottom diameter 6.3cm, widest point 14.5cm, total height 9.5cm, handle length 6cm
- Suitable for use: charcoal stove, alcohol stove, candle stove
- You can't use the electric ceramic stove, because the teapot is white mud.
- If you use an electric ceramic stove, it will be unevenly heated.
- You can't No water to burn the teapot! ! !
- Check the sand Diao for water leakage in the sand shovel: sand Diao is made of natural sand material and has good gas permeability! The charcoal incense can be melted into the water through the sand Diao to make the water sweeter and softer. The taste of the tea is also better.
- Due to the sand Diao itself has good permeability. Therefore, after being placed for a period of time after the water is filled, water seepage occurs, which is a normal phenomenon. As long as the water is not a continuous trickle down, it is not leaking and can be used normally.
- Soak in clear water for 24 hours before the first use.
- Do not add water directly to the stove. When adding water, the sand diao should be taken away from the heat source of the furnace.
- Fragile, avoid a collision, can not ganshao.
Side Handle White Clay Kettle