Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Size: Capacity 130ml
- Ru guan porcelain is defined by exquisite body and rarefied techniques. It is glazed with precious agate, showing unique color and luster. Glazing color changes as light changes, demonstrating the gentle and primitive features; glaze surface is smooth and fine like beautiful jade; looking at the surface, it seems like tiny pieces in the shape of cicada’s wings and there are sparse bubbles under the glaze as flickering and twinkling as stars at down. If we observe the juncture of porcelain body and glaze against the light, we can find slight blush, reflecting its eyeable appearance.
- The pot body is pear-shaped, simple, and elegant.
- The shape is simple and round, and the lines are smooth and full of tension.
- It is a round vessel, and its shape rules require "round, stable, even, and upright". It is round smooth and durable to play with.
- The process of seeding iron is one of the ceramic decoration techniques. Iron spots of different shapes are formed by firing at high temperatures, making the pot itself more interesting!
Ru Kiln Pear-shaped Seed Iron Teapot