Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramics
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Gaiwan: 9.1 × 8.8cm, 110 ml；
- Gong Dao Bei: 7.6 × 9.4cm, 180 ml；
- Cup: 5.0 × 4.2cm, 40 ml；
- Shui Yu: 13.5 × 10.0cm, 630 ml.
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
This gaiwan is so pretty in person. I love it so much. I just got it yesterday. It holds heat inside really well also. So grateful that I Bought it. It arrived quickly too :D Solid built also. Not thin. Has some weight to it, a nice amount. I would buy it again if I need it.
Exactly as pictured! Beautiful! Dainty but not too fragile. Handpainted. Steeps about 100-120ml of water, which is perfect for gongfu tea for 1-2 persons.
Good for tea.
This is my first ceramic Gaiwan. It has a nice thickness to it and all the pieces fit nicely. The lid will stand upright when placed in the base.
Nicely balanced, easy to hold, excellent quality, and very enjoyable to use.