Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pure Tin
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Scoop: 5.5 x 12.8 cm
- Tea Rake: 16.0 cm
- A tea scoop, also known as a teaspoon, is a utensil for holding tea into a pot.
- Chaze, is a measuring tool in the tea ceremony and is also called fairy medium, tea measure, and tea combination.
- Use when tea leaves are taken out of the jar and placed in a teapot or a gaiwan.
- Handcrafted with tin as raw material, the rounded arc has a natural texture and good texture, and the plum blossom shape is like falling in the middle of the lake.
- The flower falls on a petal in the middle of the lake, with a light posture and unique charm.
- The shovel has a round mouth, a long threaded handle, and a depression in the middle, which is convenient and quick to take tea and pour it.
- Hand-beaten by craftsmen, it shows a quiet and introverted style, and also interprets the beauty of hand-made.
Exquisite, beautiful, I like it very much! The beautiful utensils make the mood of drinking tea 🍵 beautiful.
These are so nice both aesthetically & use. Beautiful chunky little scoops I use for my loose tea. The colour & shine is gorgeous & they are weighty, sturdy & perfectly finished. Absolutely my next favourite thing that lives up to it's product description. I highly recommend these & I'm sure you'll love them too. Entirely happy with this purchase & kind of adds a bit of glamour to teamaking & breakfast.
This tea scoop is fine to work with and very beautiful, matching my tea box.
These measure the perfect scoop for loose tea. I love the look and quality.