Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Craftsmanship: Hand-carved + Embryonic Drawing
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.0 cm, capacity 165 ml.
- The material of rock mud, cultivated with tea, can be moistened; it depicts the texture of clear and classical auspicious clouds, with a simple and simple Zen.
- The mud formed by the fusion of rock ore and clay has good air permeability and is suitable for tea, especially for brewing old tea.
- Spherical filtering holes can effectively filter the tea dregs, making the tea soup clearer.
- Small and exquisite spout, the water is smooth and neat.
- Simple kettle handle, comfortable and anti-scald.
Old Rock Mud Carved Auspicious Cloud Teapot