Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Rock Mud
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Craftsmanship: Brick-fired Craftsmanship, Hand-polished (Hard bones, fine inkstone, and good air permeability).
- Specifications: 3.0 - 6.0 cm high, 8.0 -12.0 cm diameter.
- Uses: It can be used as the lid mat of the pots and bowls of different tea brewing devices or as tea pets, tea table viewing, space decorations, and elegant collection space.
- Description: In ancient times, it was used to twist twine, and now it is used as a tea mat toy, cover, tea pet, study paperweight, and elegant play. Each is different.
- Warm Reminder: The mat is taken in kind, and the play pieces, occasional irregularities, cracks, etc., are normal phenomena, and those who cannot accept it should be careful to buy it.
Lid Mat A, Lid Mat B, Lid Mat C, Lid Mat D, Lid Mat E, Lid Mat F, Lid Mat H, Lid Mat I, Lid Mat J, Lid Mat K, Lid Mat L, Lid Mat M, Lid Mat N, Lid Mat O, Lid Mat P, Lid Mat Q, Lid Mat R
Old Object Stone Drum Lid Mat
Lid Mat A