Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: méng dǐn gān lù
- Translation: Mingqian Meng Ding Gan Lu
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Meng Ding Gan Lu
- Origin: Medingshan, Yaan, Sichuan
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/13
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
I have been buying green tea in larger packages already but after receiving a MORIMA TEA with some really nice CHINESE green tea I found the brand I was using lacking. This tea is just lovely. Could not be more happy with the flavor.
This is my first time to have nice green tea and not a cheap tea bag, and it is amazing. it makes me feel better like nothin else, i love your tea. thanks for selling it, i dont want to run out of it.
First, when you pour hot water and even wait a little, the tea is still green. It might be different for others, but if you are looking for more authentic green tea, I strongly recommend it.
The flavor and freshness are top quality. I live the convenience of ordering online and never running out
Great for a morning tea. I don't like being over caffeinated, so I like green tea. Mixed with a little honey, I have found my every day excellent tea. Great price here and I love Chinese tea from China.