Meng Ding Huang Ya Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: méng dǐn huáng yá huáng chá
- Translation: Mingqian Meng Ding Huang Ya Yellow Tea
- Type: Yellow Tea
- Cultivar: Meng Ding Huang Ya
- Origin: Medingshan, Yaan, Sichuan
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/12
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The tea leaves are short and fat with one bud and one leaf. The traditional process is used to dull yellow, and the aftertaste is smoother, softer and sweeter. Mengding Mountain Tea, which is delicious and delicious, is trustworthy and recommended.
Appearance: The dry tea is uniform, basically the cusps. When the bag is opened, there is a faint fragrance of chestnuts. Taste: The mouth of the brew is full and moist, and the taste is good! Satisfy! Logistics is also very fast, with five-star praise!
Spring tea with thick mesophyll, fresh taste, strong aroma and firm appearance is the most beautiful gift from the earth.
The first-picked tea leaves are yellow in color, plump and light yellow, which is stuffy yellow by traditional craftsmanship. It tastes good, strong and sweet, and the soup is bright yellow. It is authentic Mengding tea.
Yellow Teas are one of the more rare teas out there but they are delicious! This tea has some soft vegetal notes in a similar way to green tea, but with a sweeter and soft smokiness to it - really enjoyable to drink!