Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: jìng shān chá
- Translation: Mingqian Jingshan Tea
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Jingshan Maofeng
- Origin: Yuhang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light.
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The tea soup is clear, the tea fragrance is strong, and the tea taste is thick.
The tea is fragrant, smooth in the mouth, sweet and refreshing, leaving a fragrance on the lips and teeth after drinking.
It's delicious, the water temperature of 85 degrees is just right, sweet and refreshing, neither bitter nor astringent, true color, true fragrance, true taste ~ the green tea fairy dances in the water.