Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: mò lì yín zhēn
- Translation: Jasmine Silver Needles
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Fuding Silver Needle White Tea (Baihao Yinzhen)
- Origin: Hengxian, Guangxi
- Harvest Date: 2022/04/28
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Use a transparent glass, and control the amount of tea according to personal taste. The ratio of tea to water is generally 1:50.
- After pouring the tea, pour boiling water at 90-100 degrees, the brewing time is about 3-5 minutes, and it can be brewed 2-3 times.
- After smelling the fragrance, wait until the temperature is suitable, drink it in small sips, and feel the mellow and fresh taste of jasmine tea.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Jasmine Silver Needle Spring Tea