Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Bamboo
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Small: 46.0 x 20.0 x 4.1cm, the net weight is 3.7 kg.
- Large: 61.0 x 27.0 x 4.1cm, the net weight is 6.8 kg.
- Heavy bamboo, not bamboo, but far superior to bamboo. It is a new type of material formed by reorganizing bamboo and then strengthening it externally. Harder than ordinary bamboo, durable, and not easy to wear.
- The tea tray is brownish-red and has an antique color. The bamboo texture on the tray surface is light to staggered, making it more friendly and simple.
- There is a copper knob on the side of the tea tray, which can be connected to a silicone tube by unscrewing it. Screw on the knob and dry brewing can be realized, and tea can be done as you like.
- The back-shaped design of the disk, interspersed with straight lines, forms a self-contained diversion system.
- The four corners of the tea tray have round cushions, which do not hurt the tabletop and stand stably on the tea table.
Heavy Bamboo Tea Tray