Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: gù zhǔ zǐ sǔn chá
- Translation: Mingqian Zi Sun Cha
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Zi Sun Cha
- Origin: Guzhu, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light.
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sweet, with a hint of orchid fragrance. The customer service is very enthusiastic, thank you very much.
The taste is fresh and soft, and the sweetness comes quickly. There is a kind of sweetness like walking in the bamboo forest after the rain, and there is also a kind of leisurely feeling among the mountains. Good tea, good tea!
The buds and leaves are fresh and tender, and there is a strong tea flavor in the mellow taste.