Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: gù zhǔ zǐ sǔn chá
- Translation: Zi Sun Cha
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Zi Sun Cha
- Origin: Guzhu, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2022/03/19
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light.
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
10.0 g, 50.0 g, 100.0 g, 250.0 g
Guzhu Wild Zi Sun Cha Spring Tea