Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Craftsmanship: Handmade + Overglaze Color
- Gaiwan: 10.5cm x 5.0cm, capacity 100ml.
- Justice Cup: 12.0cm x 9.5cm x 6.0cm, capacity 150ml.
- Teacup A: 5.2cm x 4.0cm, capacity 25ml.
- Teacup B: 5.5cm x 4.5cm, capacity 25ml.
- The thickness of the tea set is 1mm, and there are obvious traces of hand rubbing. The thin body is glazed lightly and thinly, and it fits the hand when held.
- The gold glaze naturally oxidizes over time, and it has a unique temperament. It is made from a pure hand-printed blank. The edge of the mouth is turned outwards using wood-burning craftsmanship. Hot tea does not burn your hands and does not store heat.
- The porcelain body is gilded with silver. The combination of pottery and silver interweaves different tea sets. The wisdom of craftsmen has been passed down for thousands of years. It is both elegant and practical. It is like an unexpected encounter. Made of clay and silver, it is beautiful and of high value.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling gold is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- Every piece of porcelain is warm and has a story of its own. It is endowed with various uses according to people's wishes. This multi-purpose is the interaction and communication between people and utensils.
- The combination of silver and porcelain is more advanced and minimalist in terms of color and quality, inheriting the simple and powerful beauty of Song porcelain.
- Jincai refers to a porcelain-making technique that uses golden overglaze color as decoration. In ancient times, the use of gold color to decorate porcelain is generally believed to have begun in the Song Dynasty, among which Ding Kiln Jinhua porcelain was the most prestigious.
- Gold-colored porcelain also reflects the superb level of Chinese porcelain technology and the unique charm of artistic creation, adding a dazzling landscape to the history of my country's ceramics.
Golden Glaze Gaiwan Divide Tea Set