Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Sand/Copper
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Craftsmanship: Gilt and Silver
- Dimensions: 10.9 X 7.0 cm
- The workmanship is good and the details are full. It can be used as a teaspoon, as an ornament, or as a tea knife, tea needle, tea ceremony pen, etc.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- The collision of craftsmanship and innovation, regardless of the cost and complexity of workmanship, is shining with silver light, rich and noble.
- The tea scoop is based on the tortoiseshell, hand-carved, shaped by the craftsmen, and burned with firewood. The appearance of the fired tea scoop is golden in color, and the shape of the tea is also very similar to a turtle's shell.
- The tortoise shell pattern on the back of the tea scoop is clear and reasonable, lovely.
- Although the tortoise shell is small, it has the implication of being rich in the world, because the rich in the world is the meaning of encompassing the wealth of the world, that is to say, the wealth and wealth you have can be inexhaustible.
Gilt Silver Turtle Shell Tea Scoop Set