Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Chinese
- Popular Elements: Retro Style
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + Chai Kiln
- Description: 11.3x7.5cm, capacity 180 ml.
- From the selection of mud materials to the firing, we strive to present the most essential form and color changes of natural materials, giving the creators more personal emotions and aesthetic orientations.
- With a simple sense of utensils, it is a more advanced aesthetic taste, with a Chinese nostalgic style, showing changes in individuality.
- Advocating the beauty of simplicity, simplicity, and tranquility, it is not only the soul of the tea ceremony but also the essence of modern chai kiln utensils.
Fall Ash Glaze Pot
Blue Glaze Pot