Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Palace-style
- Process: Enamel
- 9.5 x 9.3 cm, 160 ml capacity.
- Enamel Process: Enamel was born in the Ming Dynasty.
- Enamel is a kind of glaze, enamel decoration, and technique that transplanted painting enamel techniques to the porcelain body.
- Because the enamel process is strict, the selection of the porcelain body requires the porcelain body wall to be thin, white, and delicate, and the painting is even.
- Strict craftsmanship such as regularity, close combination of patterns and colors, and meticulous glazing of the embryo.
I bought a pair of these gorgeous yellow Gong-Fu style teacups. They're the height of beauty, and extremely generous in size. The colors are bright and perfectly applied, the lids and saucers allow for graceful, unhurried consumption of tea. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I cannot imagine how to improve such a perfect experience! My deepest thanks to the seller, who did everything so well!!
The saucer has a deep recess that fits the cup perfectly and securely. The detail is crisp. The cup is translucent under light. The lid fit well and provides a good seal. I was very pleased with the cup. Shipping and response time was reasonable as promised, and the packing was very secure. I highly recommend this Gaiwan. The pour from the cup is excellent if you want to brew in it, or it works perfectly when using the lid to stir and move the leaves.
I just hope it was actually done per the video. It was amazing.
Even nicer in person. So nice I’m using it as a piece of art
Beautiful, more than ever expected. Fastest delivery ever…