Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 5.8cm x 6.2cm, capacity 70ml.
- Porcelain carving is one of the ceramic decoration techniques. Decorations are carved on porcelain through carving techniques such as openwork and relief to highlight three-dimensional patterns.
- Porcelain carving and porcelain sculpture have the same origin. It is a porcelain round carving art. It is an art that skillfully integrates painting and sculpture. It integrates the advantages of traditional Chinese painting and printmaking, and skillfully integrates the pen and ink, charm and etherealness of Chinese painting into ceramic carving techniques. In this way, the work maintains the charm of ceramics. The color of the pastel is soft and elegant, and the light and light craft carvings create this kind of art that is both gorgeous and attractive.
- The auspicious cloud pattern is a common decorative pattern on Cha Xi. It is often found on tea cups, teapots, tea trays and other tea sets in the form of carvings, scratches or reliefs, implying blessings, peace and yearning for a better life.
- Relief design is a meticulous and exquisite craft that transforms flat patterns into three-dimensional works of art, showing endless charm and creativity, as well as simple and elegant beauty.
- This cup is interspersed with reliefs and shallow carvings. The lines are smooth and powerful, the knife skills are delicate, the patterns are interlocked layer by layer, the virtual and the real are consistent, and the charm is natural due to the uncanny workmanship.
- The beautiful and exquisite flower carving design engraved the texture and shape of the flower on the flat surface, and then carefully carved and designed it to appear vividly before your eyes.
- The beauty of teacups is never limited to a single glaze color and exquisite patterns. The simple carvings are elegant but even more exciting.
- For tea drinkers, a good teacup is extremely important. It can intuitively convey the aroma of tea and present the sweet and mellow taste of the tea soup.
Embossed Auspicious Clouds Teacup