Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Sand
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu
- Capacity: 114 mm x 69 mm, caliber 40 mm, capacity 130 ml
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation.
- Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- Not only will the purple clay teapot not be worn and scratched, but on the contrary, it will become as jade-like as it has absorbed the tea oil in the tea soup, which makes people fond of it.
- A variety of minerals and trace elements in purple sand mud have health care for the human body. In an increasingly busy life, you should use a good tea pot to drink tea!
Nice kettle. Draining eight seconds.
The kettle is well packed, it got me whole.
Excellent made, second time I buy. Well packed. The only thing that does not like, strongly heats up the kettle itself when Brewing, which means the heat insulation is bad, I think thin walls, I have to cover with a towel with
The kettle is very pleasant and externally, and to the touch. The lid is prignana well, the water lock is working. I'm happy with the purchase. Thank you for the gif.
Everything is fine! Even tea as a gift.