Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Colored Glazed
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Vintage
- Description: 8.0 x 7.8 cm, capacity 100 ml.
- Since the Tang Dynasty, the reputation of the "grape laughing wine luminous cup" has been famous all over the world; the color of the luminous cup is transparent and bright, just like an emerald.
- Inspired by this, Yujian restores the ancient luminous cup with modern technology. The color retains a transparent dark green, light and elegant. It is like meeting a rainy day for the first time, and the blue sky is like washing, which makes people feel happy and happy with black jade spots.
- Between the dots of ink, there is a long-lasting charm, like the natural appearance of jade formed over the years, not carving.
- It feels warm, delicate, and soft; in the process of making tea, it is not easy to burn your hands, so it can be said to be a good tea matcher.
- The making of colored glaze, the fusion of water and fire, comes in the fire and goes out in the water. It can only be completed after several tedious repairs of casting molds; and it mainly depends on craftsmen's handmade ancient quality, warm and moist, transparent and clear.
- Each glasswork has bubbles or color flow patterns, which are characteristics of the glass-making process and are normal phenomena.
Reviews5.0Write a reviewGives a very fresh feeling
Based on 1 review
The workmanship is very good, the colored glaze is different from the glass, it is very textured. I like it very much, especially under the light, it is very exquisite and looming.
Colored Glazed Dark Green Gaiwan
YU JIAN GAI WAN