Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Copper+Gilted Silver
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong.
- Popular elements: Chinese retro
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 12.3 cm.
- Maintenance of copperware: Wipe dry after each use to avoid long-term water accumulation and easy maintenance.
- Jianshui is a tea utensil fill with such as washing tea water and tea dregs. Its function is equivalent to tea basin and water pot. Tea utensils are required for dry brewing tables to ensure that the tea table is clean, dry, and pleasing to the eye.
- Jianshui just stood there silently in the corner of the tea table, neither restless nor ostentatious.
- The lid is carved with a hollow dragonfly, which is exquisite and delicate, and the lid is detached, with a simple design.
- Hollow drainage holes for neat drainage. The shape of the vessel is complete and dignified, and it can be used as the primary teapot holder.
Carved Dragonfly Copper Silver Gilt Antique Water Pot