Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pure Copper
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Rui Beast Copper Stove: diameter 14.5 cm, height 13 cm, total width 19 cm;
- Copper Gourd Stove: diameter 15 cm, height 16 cm, total width 19.5 cm;
- The antique texture of each furnace is unique and the color will become darker;
- Uses: display, boiled tea, ornaments;
- Ethnic traditional crafts are simple and natural.
- Tips: Use charcoal to boil water to make tea, the copper color will be black Oh! If your mind, please use our alcohol lamp!
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove can keep the water in a boiling state all the time, which is conducive to the brewing of oolong tea.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove is a meditative process, without the mania of an electric kettle, and the whole afternoon is quiet and warm.
- Making tea around the charcoal stove is not only because of its warmth but also because of its randomness and freedom.
Beast Noodle Stove