Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú dǐng bái mǔ dān bǐng gān chá
- Translation: Fuding Bai Mu Dan Biscuit Tea
- Type: White Tea
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2015/10/12
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Tea Master: Wei Weijian
- Gaiwan Brewing: brew directly with boiling water, you can control the ratio between old white tea and water to about 1:50.
- Rinse the tea first, then brew it again to soak the tea leaves, put out the tea soup after a minute, and drink it slowly after cooling down.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Bai Mu Dan Small Biscuit Tea