Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular elements: Vintage
- Craftsmanship: Chai Kiln + Gilding
- Dimensions: D13.0 x 10.5 cm, capacity 220 ml.
- The pottery clay is fired at a high temperature of 1300 degrees through the kiln fire reduction process to form the effect of falling ash naturally, and its surface has an apparent rough feeling.
- According to the firing effect of different kiln positions, the surface of the utensils has some kiln effects such as dark brown, dark brown, dark yellow, dark gray, etc. The knives are more simple and more old-fashioned, not only retro but also a sense of worth.
- Gilt kiln transformation process, the surface presents a natural flowing glaze effect, showing the interest in ever-changing kiln transformation.
- The texture of tea utensils is mottled, simple, and natural, just like the traces left by the years
- The cover button is shaped like a pumpkin stem, comfortable to hold, small, and exquisite.
- The built-in spherical filter hole can effectively isolate the tea leaves, and the water is clean and not clogged.
- C-shaped handle, in line with human mechanics, comfortable to hold, not hot.
- The water comes out of the curved spout, smooth and smooth, and the water is cut off neatly.
Antique Cast Gold Melon Pot
Gold Melon Pot