Mingqian Anji White Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān jí bái chá
- Translation: Anji Bai Cha
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Anji Bai Cha
- Origin: Anji, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Anji white tea brewed tea soup is green and clear, clean and free of impurities, the buds are very tender and even, the taste is mellow and sweet, and the throat rhyme is obvious. The more you drink it, the more you like it.
The tea is very fresh, and the aroma is high and long-lasting after brewing, especially when you taste it, you can appreciate the white-veined green buds and leaves in the cup. The full and stretched dance in the cup is very beautiful, and the taste is fresh and refreshing. After drinking, the lips and teeth will be fragrant, and the aftertaste is sweet and full of body fluid, which is very satisfying.
When brewing, the tender buds and leaves slowly stretch in the cup, the aroma is tangy, the soup is green, the orchid fragrance is prominent, the taste is good, and it is very pleasant to drink.
The fragrance of orchids is strong, the tea soup is transparent and clear, and the color of the soup is also correct. The taste is sweet and refreshing. This taste is exactly my favorite taste.
I prepared it in my tiny zhuni teapot special for making greens. The tea came in a paper bag sealed like a Zip-Lock bag with a transparent side to see the type of tea. The picking is very neat, no loose branches or tea dust, it looks like 1 bud and two leaves, sometimes 1 bud and 2 tender leaves. Strong umami and vegetal aromatics. Super green pickings. Green pale light liquor. Fluorish refreshing taste, light umami flavor turning into light sweetness. You can get at least 5 good infusions with Gong Fu Cha technique, I recommend preparing it with 3 grams per 100 ml, starting with 25 seconds infusion and then adding 5 extra seconds per new infusion. After five infusions the tea leaves still keep a strong vegetal aroma, I think maybe you can get up to 6 infusions but I did not wanted to risk the experience, maybe some other day. 100% recommended harvest.