Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: chūn chá yún nán gǔ shù dà jīn zhēn
- Translation: Spring Tea Yunnan Ancient Tree Golden Needle
- Type: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Yunnan Dianhong
- Origin: Lincang, Yunnan
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaves tea
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/15
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Gaiwan Brewing: First pour hot water to clean the tea set, gaiwan, and teacup;
- Then put 5g of Dianhong Golden Needle Tea into the Gaiwan;
- After the water starts to boil, cool down slightly to about 90~95 degrees of water temperature, and then brew (the water temperature should not be too high);
- Pour boiling water into the gaiwan, cover the bowl for no more than 5 seconds, soak for the first 1-6 times, without being stuffy, pour out the soup directly, and drink it;
- For the 7th to 14th bubbles, the brewing time is 10 to 20 seconds, and the brewing time will increase each time after that (depending on personal taste).
The tea buds are golden yellow and fluffy, and as soon as they are opened, there is a honey fragrance rushing towards them. The tea leaves are clear and clear, the taste is pure and pure, and the aftertaste is endless. The leaves are complete, full of weight and bright in color.
Tea delicious, fragrant, liked. Even with prolonged insistence does not become bitter and tart, like some red teas, but remains tasty and interesting. I ordered another one at once. I was especially pleased with the quality of the package-at 11 of 10, for the first time I get so well-packed tea-the level is straight for the delivery of goods to the space being calm for the safety of the tea leaf :) I sincerely recommend the seller, thank him and wish him abundance and prosperity. All nice tea :)
This is some of the freshest tea I've ever purchased. It also arrived about 2 week after I bought it - super fast shipping and A+++ quality tea! THANK YOU!
After brewing a cup, the taste is very positive, the color and fragrance are complete, the cord is very good, very complete, and the sweet taste is very charming. After one sip, you can't stop, drinking one cup after another.
The aroma of black tea is very strong. After washing the tea and brewing it with boiling water, the tea soup is clean, and the taste of black tea is released, and then the aroma is tangy, fragrant, fresh, and sweet.