Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān xī xiáng huá tiě guan yīn
- Translation: Anxi XiangHua Tieguanyin
- Type: Oolong
- Cultivar: Tieguanyin
- Elevation: 1000m – 1200m
- Origin: Xianghua Village, Anxi, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2022/04/21 (Spring Tea)
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lu Wei
- High mountain tea bud leaves are strong and soft, with long internodes, green and yellow color, and fresh leaves are slightly flowery.
- The processed tea leaves have a rich aroma, a strong taste, a sweet taste, a long-lasting aftertaste, and resistance to brewing.
- The mountains are lush forests, the sea of clouds, the humidity of the air and soil are improved, so that the condensation of sugar compounds formed by the photosynthesis of tea leaves is difficult, the cellulose is not easy to form, and the new shoots of tea trees can remain fresh for a long period of time and not easy to be old.
Probe 15g, 50 g, 100g, 200g
I love this one with somewhat chillier water than usual.
This tea is really very good, an exquisite taste and which stays in the mouth for a long time. I highly recommend it.
This has a mouth coating fullness to the flavour which we like. There is less of the nut flavours often associated with TGY. The pluck seems closer to two leaves and one bud. This is very nice, especially as it cools down. Second and more infusions are also good.
Thanks so much, Tony!
It goes to the list of favorites. This tea has the bright, shiny green color that reflects it`s freshness in taste. The leaves has nice, sharp creases as a result of proper, tight rolling. No twigs, only fine quality leaves for a well defined taste. Thank You MoriMaTea.
Thanks so much, kathy!