Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān xī xiáng huá tiě guan yīn
- Translation: Anxi XiangHua Tieguanyin
- Type: Oolong
- Cultivar: Tieguanyin
- Elevation: 1000m – 1200m
- Origin: Xianghua Village, Anxi, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/21 (Spring Tea)
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lu Wei
- High mountain tea bud leaves are strong and soft, with long internodes, green and yellow color, and fresh leaves are slightly flowery.
- The processed tea leaves have a rich aroma, a strong taste, a sweet taste, a long-lasting aftertaste, and resistance to brewing.
- The mountains are lush forests, the sea of clouds, the humidity of the air and soil are improved, so that the condensation of sugar compounds formed by the photosynthesis of tea leaves is difficult, the cellulose is not easy to form, and the new shoots of tea trees can remain fresh for a long period of time and not easy to be old.
After brewing, it presents a clear light green tea with a moderate taste. This is what I like. I recommend it.
Tie Quan Yin is one of my favourite teas and this brand is no exception.
Was pleasantly surprised with quality of packaging and tea!
Will definitely recommend.
This wonderful loose tea is slightly astringent with floral notes, with a complex fragrance and flavor sure to please true tea drinkers. The high quality loose leaf unfolds beautifully in transparent containers and nets, but if you don’t have those, the seller kindly includes cloth tea bags. Wonderful!
This tea is very fresh. We are very happy with this purchase and hope when we purchase again it will be the same or better quality. Thank you for your honesty about this product.