Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular elements: Retro
- Craft: Woven Cloth Burning
- Gaiwan 9.0 x 7.0cm, capacity 100ml;
- Justice Cup 10.3 x 5.3cm, capacity 120ml;
- Teacup 5.5 x 2.6cm, capacity 50ml.
- The clumsy utensils feel a little casual and uninhibited, with some ancient Zen rhythm, calm, restrained, clumsy, and clever, showing the appearance of the utensils.
- The original ore clay is made into shape, hand-painted with white glaze, and fired at high temperature, exuding a kind of simple beauty, gentle, simple, and natural.
- A little casual and uninhibited, with some ancient Zen rhythm, it is calm and restrained, clumsy and clever, making people feel that it should be like this at first glance.
Gaiwan, Justice Cup, Teacup
Wonderful quality cup. The lid fits very tightly, which is good. Thanks!!
So happy with this purchase. It is actually a gift for my QPR. It came packaged very well. Nothing was broken or chipped through mailing! It all seemed very high quality!
Very good quality. It’s smaller than I thought but that’s totally on me! It’s very compact and cute! :-))