Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Rough Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Retro Japanese-style
- Description: Style 1 (Tall) 13.0*10.0cm, capacity 250ml; Style 2 (Short) 12.8*9.8cm, capacity 230ml.
- The clumsy utensils feel a little casual and uninhibited, with some ancient Zen rhythm, calm, restrained, clumsy, and clever, showing the appearance of the utensils.
- The original ore clay is made into shape, hand-painted with white glaze, and fired at high temperature, exuding a kind of simple beauty, gentle, simple, and natural.
- A little casual and uninhibited, with some ancient Zen rhythm, it is calm and restrained, clumsy and clever, making people feel that it should be like this at first glance.
Wormhole Pottery Teapot