Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 12.0cm x 7.6cm, capacity 200ml.
- Kiln transformation series, golden touch craftsmanship, simple and vigorous, mottled charm.
- Made of raw clay, the overall shape is ancient and elegant, the tea utensil can be felt in the palm of the hand, and the size is felt, making it a perfect match for Cha Xi.
- The water discharge is smooth, the water is cut off neatly, the glazed retro color is thick and smokey, and the antique mud material is classic, durable, and has a lasting appeal.
- Natural kiln changes, color, and texture have subtle differences, and each model differs.
- Coarse pottery tea set - calm and intriguing. Coarse pottery is pottery fired from clay with a relatively high sand and iron content. Ceramic art has a profound traditional cultural heritage in China and has strong plasticity.
- No matter what kind of tea you choose, you can easily blend tea into various tea banquets, embellish your tea life, and enjoy tea banquet goodies leisurely.
Shino Jing Teapot