Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong.
- Dimensions: A 18.5cm x 10.0cm, capacity 600ml; B 18.0cm x 11.5cm, capacity 650ml.
- The pottery pot is suitable for electric ceramic stoves, gas stoves, charcoal stoves, alcohol stoves and other open flame heating methods.
- Clay pots are not suitable for induction cookers, remember!
- The handle has a wood-burning color, returning to its original nature, and it feels comfortable and not hot.
- Threaded pot bottom, energy-gathering design, rapid heat conduction, even heating, and wide contact area.
- The lid is light and exquisite, with a snap-on lid design that will prevent it from falling when the water is poured at an angle of 90°. The lid can be heard and heard when the water is boiling.
- Thin pottery is relatively fragile, so try to avoid collisions during use, handle it with care, and always cherish the object, so that the utensils can last forever.
- Do not dry boil (empty pot), and do not place the empty pot on an electric ceramic stove or carbon stove with residual heat. The residual heat will heat the empty pot and cause it to crack.
- Never pour water directly on the electric ceramic stove, as it is most likely to burst due to sudden cooling and sudden heating.
- The Sand Chow itself has good air permeability. If it is left for a while after being filled with water, it is normal if slight water seepage occurs. As long as the water does not trickle down continuously, it will not hinder normal use.
- Handmade, sand milled, fingerprints, sand, scratches on the body, and small bumps in the pot are all normal products.
Sand Chow Kiln Transmutation Pot