Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Coarse Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Palace Style
- Craftsmanship: Ice Crack Glaze
- Pear-shaped Pot: 7.0 cm (mouth diameter) x 5.6 cm, capacity 150 ml.
- Palace Lantern Pot: 5.0 cm (mouth diameter) x 8.1 cm, capacity 200 ml.
- After being fired at a high temperature of 1380°, each utensil is formed naturally and does not fade in color or glaze.
- The glaze water on the outer layer of the pot is artificially blown onto the surface of the body, and changes with the color of the clay base, adding an antique flavor, but the color is rich and closer to life.
- It is completely handmade, and the soil is drawn as thin as possible. The spout is designed to be turned outwards to make the water flow out more smoothly and the water to be cut off more efficiently.
- Each handmade product has subtle characteristics in size and texture, and these are also subtle changes that are unique to handmade products.
Pine Needle Teapot