Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 9.9cm x 3.4cm, capacity 70ml.
- There is a kind of exquisite thing called cloisonné enamel. Cloisonné enamel refers to a vessel made by cutting out a pattern with gold or copper wire on a gold or copper body, filling it with various colors, and then going through multiple processes such as roasting, grinding, and gold plating.
- "Dragon and Phoenix Cup". In traditional Chinese concepts, dragon and phoenix represent good luck and good luck. Dragon and phoenix are used together to express happy events. In ancient Chinese legends, dragon and phoenix are used together to express joy.
- Dragon and phoenix are both supernatural beasts. The dragon is the eldest of all beasts and the phoenix is the head of the white bird. Both symbolize care and respect, happiness and time.
- The dragon is a symbol of the emperor, and is also used to refer to the supreme power and the representative of the emperor, because the dragon and the phoenix are both legendary gods. People also often use it to pray for good luck, wealth, peace and harmony. The combination of dragon and phoenix will be auspicious, and it also means good luck and good luck for a hundred years.
- Porcelain clay produced by Dehua kiln is relatively soft, with low iron content and high potassium content. After being fired at high temperature, the surface is as white and moist as oil. When exposed to sunlight, it appears translucent lard-like and has a milky white color, therefore, it is called "mutton fat jade porcelain".
- The bisque-fired body is put into a kiln for baking, which is called biscuit firing. The surface of the utensil fired at high temperature is smooth and delicate. It will look like new after being used for a long time, and it will be elegant when you Cha Xi.
- The touch is warm and moist, giving people a gentle, sweet and pure feeling. The porcelain is delicate, setting off the brown color, and it is crystal clear.
Pinch Gold Thread Dragon Phoenix Cup