Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Chinese style
- Description: 7.2 cm x 5.2 cm, capacity 80 ml.
- Popular elements: Ink style
- Color classification: Sitting and watching the wind rise and the clouds began to gather
- Craft: Pure hand-painted
- With a simple sense of utensils, it is a more advanced aesthetic taste, with a Chinese nostalgic style, showing changes in individuality.
- The charm of hand-painted is endless, not limited to a certain style, not limited to famous works.
- Every teacup, every color, every line, can feel a different mood and story.
- Take a look at the cup in your hand. If you have a pleasing cup at this time, it will make your body and mind relax, and the wonderful pattern of the cup can attract your attention.
Yunqishi Kiln Transmutation Cup