Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + Hand-painted
- Gaiwan: 8.8 x 7.0 cm, capacity 110 ml.
- Teacup: 6.1 x 4.5 cm, capacity 45 ml.
- High-temperature tempering at 1380°C makes the porcelain body solid and challenging to conduct heat, white and transparent, suitable for viewing, brown color for various tea spaces, high hardness, and easy to clean. The colors are fresh and elegant, and the picture is natural and vivid, which is very beautiful.
- The teacup is beautiful, and when placed on the table, it will be more vivid and natural instantly. The glaze surface of the cover bowl is pure and warm, revealing a lustrous luster, smooth and delicate to the touch.
- The brushstrokes are delicate, and the painting style is natural and interesting, just like flowers in the wild. The overall space of the screen is appropriate, dense and dense, and has a sense of breathing.
- Hand-trimmed, the curves are elegant and natural, presenting a natural style that is eye-catching and attractive, making the utensils a little more warm and agile than hand-made objects.
- The bottom has been finely polished to feel comfortable to the touch, smooth to hold, non-slip, and stable to stand without damaging the table.
Loved how beautiful this gaiwan teacup set is for brewing my white tea. A beautiful craftmanship. It is the right size and warms well in the hand. It's fine porcelain, very nice, so if you're careful I'm sure you'll be happy with this.
It is not only a nice teacup but a piece of a beautiful art.
Quick response to customer’s concern.
Nice set perfect size for tea. Shipped in tight secure box. Arrived safe and high recommend. Thanks 😀
I love it so much, and may order some of the plainer cups in the future.
It's better than it is pictured, seriously.
They're beautiful! I use one for tea and one as a cup. They don't hold much, but I'm happy with them. I'm not having any issues with burning myself or spilling.