Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Quanzhou, Dehua
- Popular Elements: Retro Chinese
- Description: The teapot has a diameter of 5.5 cm, a bottom diameter of 5.5 cm, and a height of 7.3 cm.
- Gilding Process: Gold and mercury are synthesized into gold amalgam lacquer, which is applied on the utensils according to the pattern or requirements, and then fired and baked at high temperature, so that the gold is firmly attached to the surface of the utensils, forming a smart and graceful posture.
- Taotie, alias Laotao, Spore Owl, is a ferocious and gluttonous beast in ancient Chinese myths and legends, and one of the four major beasts.
- Exquisite workmanship, good air tightness, and fast and powerful water.
- The shape is quaint, and exquisitely matched, and the decoration is gorgeous.
- The decoration of the "taotie pattern" appeared on the jade wares of Liangzhu culture in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River 5,000 years ago, and is often seen on bronze wares. It is mainly composed of a taotie pattern and a cloud pattern, with a taotie as the center and a cloud pattern around it.
- Note: There may be deviations in the manual measurement of product size. The pictures may have color differences due to different lighting or monitors. The actual product shall prevail.
Pretty tea pot. Nice pouring with the handle shape. Good size for several cups of tea.
Beautiful tea pot, I love the shape of this tea pot. It is well made. I purchased tea mugs of the same design to match with the tea pot. Even just looking at it makes me feel so happy.
It came on time. It is lovely and arrived in great shape. Exactly what I wanted and expected.