Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 10.8cm x 7.6cm, capacity 160ml.
- Silver-gilt craftsmanship shows nobility and adheres to traditional hand-making. Every touch gives the tea vessels more vitality, allowing the tea vessels to take shape and be embellished with silver-gilt to grow into their own shapes, lively and agile postures.
- Traditional silver gilding, traditional hand-painted craftsmanship, and fine texture bring out the color that silver should have. Heritage and modernity meet and blend, elegance and magnificence collide and interweave, like an unexpected encounter.
- Silver gilt tea sets, passed down for thousands of years, are made by skilled craftsmen using porcelain clay and silver to create the unique aroma of artistic tea. Long-lasting silver ornaments will react with the tea soup to reveal a precipitated color, giving the tea set a sense of the times.
- The gilt silver pot handle has a natural curvature and is comfortable to hold. The ink-dyed hand-painted flourishing country has a macroscopic atmosphere.
- With honeycomb filter holes inside, the fine filtration enhances the taste of tea and makes drinking it easy.
Gilt-silver Painted Landscape Pot