Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Palace Style
- Craftsmanship: Enamel Color
- Description: The tea cup has a diameter of 5.0 cm, a height of 3.8 cm, and a capacity of about 50 ml; the teapot has a diameter of 4.0 cm, a height of 7.5 cm, and a capacity of about 150 ml.
- The surface is decorated with blue and white patterns, the flower patterns are lifelike, the color is stable, the coloring rate is strong, and it is simple and elegant.
- Enamel color means "porcelain tread method". It is a kind of overglaze color decoration method that transplants the enamel painting technique to the porcelain body. It is officially called "porcelain body painting method"; later generations call it "tongue moon Xuan" is known as "Rose Color" abroad. Falangcai was born in the Kangxi period of the Qing Dynasty. It was deeply loved by Emperor Kangxi and was a very precious porcelain for the palace. The production is the cost is high, and the output is small. The surviving porcelain is collected in the National Palace Museum in Taipei, the National Palace Museum in Beijing, etc.
- The full-color enamel craftsmanship, the beauty of its intricate craftsmanship and the strict quality requirements, are treasures that make Chinese people confident.
- It carries the tea soup, does not absorb the tea aroma, and is full of colors and flowers, showing a different antique charm.
Enamel Blue and White Gilt Silver Teapot