Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ebony
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Dimensions: Chaze 14.9 × 4.7 cm, teaspoon 15.9 cm.
- Tea scoop is one of the six uses of the Han tea ceremony, and it is a measuring tool used by the Han folk to measure the tea powder into the soup when cooking and testing tea.
- In the tea ceremony, the tea is taken out of the tea pot and placed in the tea lotus or teapot, and the tea needs to be measured.
- The inner wall is smooth, and it is not easy to accumulate tea leaves, which is convenient for tea pouring.
- The surface is embellished with silver ornaments for a unique charm.
Silver Bergamot, Silver Lotus
Ebony Tea Scoop Set