Frequently Bought Together
- Chinesisch: bì tán piāo xuě mò lì huā chá
- Übersetzung: Bitan Piaoxue (Snow-flying) Jasmintee
- Typ: Dufttee
- Sorte: Grüner Tee Bitan
- Herkunft: Emeishan, Sichuan
- Erntedatum: 2022/04/29
- Lagerungsmethoden: Kühlung, Versiegelung, feuchtigkeitsfest, Licht vermeiden
- Haltbarkeit: 18 Monate
- Verwenden Sie ein transparentes Glas und regulieren Sie die Teemenge nach Ihrem persönlichen Geschmack. Das Verhältnis von Tee zu Wasser beträgt in der Regel 1:50.
- Gießen Sie nach dem Gießen des Tees kochendes Wasser bei 90-100 Grad, die Brühzeit beträgt ca. 3-5 Minuten und kann 2-3 Mal gebrüht werden.
- Nachdem Sie den Duft gerochen haben, warten Sie, bis die Temperatur geeignet ist, trinken Sie ihn in kleinen Schlucken und spüren Sie den weichen und frischen Geschmack von Jasmintee.
This is the best loose leaf Jasmine Green Tea I found on GOOGLE.
It looks beautiful in a glass cup and smells so good. I have purchased this several times. Great product and customer service!
Really happy that can buy this high quality tea in US. Will buy again.
I bought the jasmine and the lavender chamomile flavor. Both are really good and come in a cute container
First of all, I didn't realize that this was geared toward "slenderizing." Haha. Okay, whatever. That's definitely not why I bought it. I'm a huge tea fan (no coffee for this gal, ugh) and I was looking for a new green tea to try. I had heard good things about this brand, and I was not disappointed. The little tin makes it super easy to travel with, and I love the fragrance. If steeped too long, it will get bitter. If you don't like the flavor (or walk away and let it steep too long) just toss some fresh (or frozen) fruit into it! It's actually really good cold, so I like to make a pitcher in the morning to stick in my fridge and drink throughout the day. Definitely want to try more things from this brand.
I love a jasmine I can drink with or without a sweetener and this is one of them. I could say that it is a little pricey but I tend to rebrew my green teas when I can get away with it. To answer the real question at hand, yes, I will buy this again when I get my supplies down.