Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 9.9cm x 3.4cm, capacity 70ml.
- Peking Opera facial makeup was gradually formed in the 18th and 19th centuries. It is a special makeup method with Chinese cultural characteristics. Peking Opera is known for its "symbolism" and "exaggeration", using exaggerated and deformed graphics to show the character's personality traits.
- Huadan is a female character in Peking Opera. Huadan’s face is usually dominated by red, which represents women’s beauty and open-mindedness. The makeup is relatively complicated, and there are usually many fine lines and patterns.
- Porcelain clay produced by Dehua kiln is relatively soft, with low iron content and high potassium content. After being fired at high temperature, the surface is as white and moist as oil. When exposed to sunlight, it appears translucent lard-like and has a milky white color, therefore, it is called "mutton fat jade porcelain".
- The bisque-fired body is put into a kiln for baking, which is called biscuit firing. The surface of the utensil fired at high temperature is smooth and delicate. It will look like new after being used for a long time, and it will be elegant when you Cha Xi.
- The touch is warm and moist, giving people a gentle, sweet and pure feeling. The porcelain is delicate, setting off the brown color, and it is crystal clear.
Peking Opera Hua Dan Cup