Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Yi Zhou Pot - Green Brown Glaze: 10.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 180 ml;
- Yi Zhou Pot - Bamboo Green Glaze: 10.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 180 ml;
- Yi Zhou Pot - Cherry Powder Glaze: 10.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 180 ml;
- Well Lan Pot - Green Brown Glaze: 11.0 x 6.5 cm, capacity 120 ml;
- Pear-shaped Pot - Green Brown Glaze: 9.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 120 ml;
- Pear-shaped Pot - Cherry Powder Glaze: 9.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 120 ml;
- In Chai kiln technology, the kiln-changed an ice-cracked glaze, each glaze is different, with one color when entering the kiln, and multi-color when leaving the kiln.
- The opening piece porcelain of Zen, the beauty of natural falling ash.
- The handle design conforms to human mechanics; it is comfortable to hold, and it is easy to put out the soup.
- The crystalline glaze surface, the cicada's wings are split, the glaze flows naturally, and the beauty of falling ash.
- The hemispherical filter makes the soup come out smoothly; the ball holes are pierced one by one, and the spherical filter makes the soup more smooth and free.
- Friendly Reminder: Handmade ceramic works are kneaded, drawn, trimmed, watered, glazed, and fired... Each piece of utensil has gone through ten processes from mud to finished product, and the thinking at that time is often integrated into the production process, which is more casual; From the perspective of the vessel's shape, there are some abnormalities in the thickness of the tire and the color of the glaze. This is a craftsmanship characteristic and cannot be regarded as a defect.
- Black Spots: If there are black spots on the porcelain you bought, it is because the natural materials of the porcelain contain iron and other minerals, which are harmless to health and do not affect its use. If you want to remove black and dirty spots, you must use raw chemical materials. It has dramatically damaged natural and authentic porcelain.
- Pores: Ceramics will have pores during the firing process. Depending on the material/formula process, pressure/pressure method, holding time/block thickness/sintering temperature/holding time, the porosity is also different. Ceramics have pores is normal.
Kiln-changed Ice-cracked Teapot
Green Brown Glaze / Yi Zhou Pot