Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Zhangzhou, Fujian
- Dimensions: 17.5 × 13.5 × 8.0cm
- Antique golden wire kai pian, exquisite glass glaze;
- Note that the products are all measured manually, which inevitably has small size errors.
- The old craft will appear as individual pores, black spots, and fine lines, which is a normal craft phenomenon.
- The opening piece porcelain crystal glaze tea tray, green sliced glaze.
- The teaware was filled with pink green glaze, renew the glaze layer, open the slice densely, all around, quite a halberd verve.
Glass Green Glaze Boat
Love this! This elegant ceramic tray has a nice weight to it and seems to be well made. I feel so fancy using it to brew my tea and it enhances the experiance for me!
It works well for the space I have available to sit my teas, strainers & cups. I didn’t realize it was ceramic until I received it.
I love it but it’s too expensive
Otherwise I’d like to buy few more pieces 🤣
Nice looking, as pictured. Enjoy using it.
If you drink a lot of loose-leaf tea, sometimes you need to shake the teapot to get it all out, or sometimes the cup overflows. This contains all that liquid off your counters.
I bought it because it's ceramic and therefore washable while most trays are not washable bamboo.