Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Copper and Silver
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Capacity: 450 ml
- Weight: 280 g
- Description: Handmade retro kettle, the kettle body is forged from bronze and copper, the inside of the pot is silver, and the handle is solid wood!
- Specifications: D13 cm x H10 cm, Bottom diameter 11 cm.
- Each copper pot is made through multiple and complicated processes and thousands of melting processes. After selecting materials, cutting, forging, polishing, cleaning, glazing, sealing wax, and other processes.
- Boil water in a silver pot, which has good heat preservation and can make the taste of good tea brewed thicker, fuller, and smoother.
- Boil water in a copper pot, which has good heat preservation and can make the taste of good tea brewed thicker and fuller.
- The biggest disadvantage of boiling water in a copper kettle is that it requires more nursing on weekdays. A copper pot with fine craftsmanship, if it is not used for a long time, put it aside, put it on the wall or in a corner, etc. In the wet season, the water vapor will accelerate the corrosion of the copper pot.
Red Copper, Bronze
Hand Forged Brass Pot