Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú dǐng bái mǔ dān lǎo bái chá
- Translation: Fuding Bai Mudan Age White Tea
- Type: White Tea
- Weight: 357g
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2013/10/26
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Tea Master: Wei Weijian
- Gaiwan Brewing: brew directly with boiling water, you can control the ratio between old white tea and water to about 1:50.
- Rinse the tea first, then brew it again to soak the tea leaves, put out the tea soup after a minute, and drink it slowly after cooling down.
- Cooking Tea: aged white tea has a particularly strong foam resistance, and it can be cooked in a pot after brewing.
- If you want to drink old white tea, you can take 10~20 grams of old white tea, put it directly into a clean health kettle or health pot, and then add an appropriate amount of water to heat and boil;
- Continue to decoct for 5-10 minutes. After boiling, the tea soup is obtained by filtering. The tea has a strong aroma and a sweet taste. It can be drunk directly after cooling down.
Bai Mu Dan Age White Tea Cake