Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú dǐng bái háo yín zhēn sǎn chá
- Translation: Fuding White Silver Needle Loose Tea
- Type: White Tea
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/20
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Wei Weijian
- Using a gaiwan to brew, you can fully appreciate the changes of each brew of white tea, and you can feel the aroma, color, and shape of the tea.
- Take about 5g of white silver needles into a covered bowl, slowly brew with water of about 90 degrees, and share with a fair cup.
I really like the fragrance of Baihao Yinzhen. The tea soup is clear and clean. The taste is sweet and refreshing. The tea buds are very plump and strong, and the tea is rich in tea. High cost performance.
I really like it very much. When I opened it, I could smell the unique fragrance of white tea. The color of the soup is apricot yellow, and it tastes sweet, accompanied by a sweet aftertaste. The flavor of Fuding white tea, the fragrance.
The color of the tea is clear, the first drink tastes refreshing, articulate and fragrant, feels very comfortable, very resistant to brewing, the tea leaves are plump and full, and the leaves are very complete.
The aroma is good, with floral and millety aromas, and the taste is quite thick and sweet when poured into a glass like mine with about 3-5 grams.