Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Red Mud
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Style: Antique style
- Craft: Hand-carved bamboo leaves, poems, and patterns
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove can keep the water in a boiling state all the time, which is conducive to the brewing of oolong tea.
- Boiling water on a charcoal stove is a meditative process, without the mania of an electric kettle, and the whole afternoon is quiet and warm.
- Making tea around the charcoal stove is not only because of its warmth but also because of its randomness and freedom.
Carved Bamboo Square Stove